(1) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter).
(2) ACCEPTABLE USE
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” - not a contractual offer.
Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our Terms of Sale. We will ask you to agree to our Terms of Sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
(4) PRODUCT REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your reviews in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your reviews must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law and in any jurisdiction).
Your reviews (and their publication on our website) must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
You must not submit any reviews to the website that are or have ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any reviews submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
(5) LIMITED WARRANTIES
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
(9) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Laubwerk and our logo are trademarks belonging to us. Fair use of Laubwerk's trademarks in press reviews or technical publications to refer to Laubwerk's products is permitted and requires proper acknowledgment of Laubwerk's ownership thereof. Any other use of Laubwerk's trademarks requires prior written permission from Laubwerk.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
(14) EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
(15) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
(16) APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
(17) GLOBAL AVAILABILITY
The Site may contain references to Laubwerk products, services or programs that are not available in your country. Such references are not intended to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
Laubwerk makes no representation that access to the website is permitted under the laws of nations other than Germany, and access to the website is prohibited anywhere such access would violate local law. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing your access to the website.
(18) REGISTRATIONS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
We are registered with Brandenburg District Court Potsdam. You can find the online version of the register at https://www.handelsregister.de. Our Company Registration Number is HRB 25937. Our VAT number (USt.-Identifikationsnummer) is DE271596432.
(19) OUR DETAILS AND EDITORIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The full name of our company is Laubwerk GmbH. We are registered in Berlin, Germany under registration number HRB 25937. Directors (Geschäftsführer) are Philip Paar (CEO) and Timm Dapper (CTO).
Our registered address is Laubwerk GmbH, August-Bebel-Strasse 27, 14482 Potsdam, Germany. Responsible Party for Content according to Sec. 55 Paragraph 2 of the Law on Broadcasting and Telemedia is Philip Paar. You can contact us by email to email@example.com.