Rendering with 3D trees included in the Laubwerk Plants Kit 1 (by Kizo, arscom.hr, using CINEMA 4D and VRAYforC4D).
- The included free Laubwerk Player Plugin for Autodesk® 3ds Max®, 3ds Max Design® and MAXON® CINEMA 4D®, is used to load, control and modify the Laubwerk Plants based on your needs.
- The Player allows you to choose between variations, ages and seasons and allows fine grained control about Level of Detail.
- Each species comes render-ready, with preset materials and textures for the built-in renderer (3ds Max & CINEMA 4D), V-Ray® (3ds Max & CINEMA 4D) and mental ray® (3ds Max).
- Leaves consist of more than just a single polygon, so they bend and catch highlights.
- Textures are based on high quality photos from real trees.
- Laubwerk Plants and Laubwerk Player are based on our innovative Laubwerk Technology, which makes storage and manipulation of complex plant objects quick and simple. For a free product trial get the Laubwerk Plants Kit Freebie.
LAUBWERK PLANTS KIT 1 SPECIES
These Laubwerk Plants species are coming with the Plants Kit 1:
A fast-growing, medium-size tree of asymmetrical and broadly round shape, often with several stems. The light green foliage with three to seven leaflets turns yellow-green in autumn. The box elder is one of the most common North American maples in cultivation and one of the most planted foreign trees in Central Europe.
A medium to large size tree with loose habit and fresh green or pale green foliage. The crown shape can be asymmetrical, conical or broadly ovoid. Early autumn colors can range from deep or scarlet red to golden yellow. Due to its pleasing form and majestic autumn foliage during Indian summer, the red maple is often used as a shade tree in parks and large gardens. It is one of the most abundant and widespread trees in eastern North America.
Large tree with an oval or round crown shape. The autumn foliage is spectacular, ranging from bright yellow and orange to fluorescent "Indian summer" red-orange. One of the primary source of delicious maple syrup, the wood is also one of the hardest and densest of all maples. A favorite street and park tree because it is easy to propagate and transplant.
Paul's Scarlet Hawthorn
Crataegus laevigata 'Paul's Scarlet'
A compact landscape tree that produces masses of tiny, double rose and scarlet flowers in tight clusters along the branches in late spring. Dark, glossy green foliage. First widely cultivated by famed British horticulturalist William Paul in 1866, this sun-loving, drought-tolerant plant is adaptable to almost any well-drained location.
A large asymmetrical tree that is stiffly upright when young, aging into a broadly conical to asymmetrically round crown. Turns brilliant golden yellow in autumn. The ginkgo is a unique species with no close living relatives, similar to fossils dating back 270 million years. Widely cultivated since early human history, the ginkgo has various uses as food and in traditional medicine.
Prunus serrulata 'Kanzan'
The showiest of all Japanese trees with its large pink double flowers, this tree is famously part of Washington DC's Cherry Blossom Festival. More spectacular colors appear in autumn, when the leaves turn from yellow-green to a reddish copper color. Cultivated in Europe and North America, it is usually grafted on to wild cherry (Prunus avium) roots.
Quercus robur 'Fastigiata'
The most common ornamental form of Quercus rubur is shaped similar to the Italian cypress. It retains a slender and upright shape, growing into an impressive medium-size tree with a gradually broadening columnar. Leaves turn yellow-brown autumn colors, with brown leaves remaining throughout winter. Originally propagated from an upright tree that was found in central Europe.
A large tree with dark green foliage and a broad round crown. Its leaves turn yellow-orange to bright red in autumn. Scattered brown leaves remain attached throughout the winter. The red oak is grown in parks and large gardens as a specimen tree.
Robinia pseudoacacia 'Umbraculifera'
This small tree is popular because of its jade green foliage and attractive spherical shape. The top grafted clone forms a round and compact crown ideal for urban piazzas and gardens. The tree seldom flowers and has been widely cultivated since the 1800s.
A splendid, large tree that starts out conical in shape before growing a domed, or occasionally, a pure round crown. In the autumn, leaves turn green-yellow or deep golden. Widely grown as ornamental trees throughout Europe starting in the 17th century and widely cultivated in northeastern America, a famous example is the boulevard Unter den Linden in Berlin.
Includes 360 Models
All Laubwerk Plants in this Kit come in 36 variations per species, i.e. 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasons. Here are a few examples of the variety:
Includes Free Laubwerk Player
The Laubwerk Player is a Plugin for 3ds Max and CINEMA 4D that comes bundled with the Laubwerk Plants Kit. It loads the models and allows for easy selection and manipulation of the models. See the Laubwerk Player page for a more detailed description.
Laubwerk Customer Support includes technical support by email and free periodic updates for bug fixes and improvements of the Laubwerk Plant models. Your purchases are delivered as direct downloads.
Laubwerk products are constantly being updated with the latest technology. Update your software now! To update your Laubwerk Plants Kit 1 or Freebie Kit, log in to your Account Page and select "View Recent Orders" to download the latest update.
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® or 3ds Max Design® (2010-2014) or MAXON® CINEMA 4D® (R12-15).
- A computer that is capable of running your version(s) of 3ds Max® or CINEMA 4D®.
- 10MB of hard disk space and additional space for the Laubwerk Plants models.
- Optionally V-Ray® 2.2 or higher for 3ds Max or VRAYforC4D® to make use of the dedicated V-Ray support.