Rendering with 3D trees included in the Laubwerk Plants Kit Freebie (by Jan Walter Schliep using CINEMA 4D and VRAYforC4D).
- The included free Laubwerk Player Plugin for Autodesk® 3ds Max®, 3ds Max Design® and MAXON® CINEMA 4D®, is used to load, control and modify the Laubwerk Plants based on your needs.
- The Player allows you to choose between variations, ages and seasons and allows fine grained control about Level of Detail.
- Each species comes render-ready, with preset materials and textures for the built-in renderer (3ds Max & CINEMA 4D), V-Ray® (3ds Max & CINEMA 4D) and mental ray® (3ds Max).
- Leaves consist of more than just a single polygon, so they bend and catch highlights.
- Textures are based on high quality photos from real trees.
- Laubwerk Plants and Laubwerk Player are based on our innovative Laubwerk Technology, which makes storage and manipulation of complex plant objects quick and simple.
Get the Freebie!
It only takes a minute to get your free Laubwerk Plants Kit Freebie. Add the item to your Cart, click Checkout in the Shopping Cart Widget (on your right hand side). Then you create an Account to order your free download.
LAUBWERK PLANTS KIT FREEBIE SPECIES
These Laubwerk Plants are coming with the Plants Kit Freebie:
A medium-size tree or shrub with a broadly conical or ovoid to round shape. The dark green, usually five-lobed leaves turn bright yellow and occasionally orange in the fall.
This spreading shrub or small tree has a short trunk and sparse, open crown with many branches. The dark green leaves are simple, large and thick. The flowers are large, attractive and fragrant. Extensively planted throughout the tropical and sub-tropical regions of the world.
Includes 36 Variations per Species
All Laubwerk Plants in this Kit come in 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasons. Here are a few examples of the variety:
Includes Free Laubwerk Player
The Laubwerk Player is a Plugin for 3ds Max that comes bundled with the Laubwerk Plants Kit. It loads the models and allows for easy selection and manipulation of the models. See the Laubwerk Player page for a more detailed description.
Laubwerk products are constantly being updated with the latest technology. Update your software now! To update your Laubwerk Plants Kit 1 or Freebie Kit, log in to your Account Page and select "View Recent Orders" to download the latest update.
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® or 3ds Max Design® (2010-2014) or MAXON® CINEMA 4D® (R12-15).
- A computer that is capable of running your version(s) of 3ds Max® or CINEMA 4D®.
- 10MB of hard disk space and additional space for the Laubwerk Plants models.
- Optionally V-Ray® 2.2 or higher for 3ds Max or VRAYforC4D® to make use of the dedicated V-Ray support.